Land of IsraelThe Biblical Holy Land Map
Inquire for shipping costs outside the continental United States.
Those who support Ross on Patreon (at the $10 per month or above level) will receive a map at no charge (offer excludes overseas shipping costs).
Thank you for ordering my map! In 2013, I commissioned Daniel M. Wright to design this map for my Holy Land tours and Bible classes. In September of 2022, I worked closely with Daniel to update the map, adding dozens of sites related to my present work. I trust that this feature-filled map will prove helpful in your biblical studies.
- 12” x 18” and printed on a quality gloss paper
- Suitable for framing
- Grid system for reference
- Map scale is included – 0-20 miles
- Shipped in a mailing tube to protect your map in transit
- Contains > 125 location labels incorporating ancient & modern sites
- Modern countries: Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Syria
- Geopolitical Regions: Gaza Strip, Golan Heights, West Bank
- Ancient Lands/People Groups: Tribes of Israel – Asher, Benjamin, Dan, Ephraim, Gad, Issachar, Manasseh, Judah, Naphtali, Reuben, Simeon, Zebulon, Aram, Ammon, Moab, Edom
- Biblical Regions: Arava (North and South), Argob, Bashan, Galilee, Gilead, Judea, Negev, Plains of Moab, Plains of Philistia, Plain of Sharon, Samaria, Wilderness of Paran, Wilderness of Zin
- Mountains: Abarim Range (E6), Ascent of Akrabbim (D9), Har Karkom/Horeb/Sinai? (C11), Mount Carmel (C3), Mount Ebal (D5), Mount Gerizim (D5), Mount Hermon (F1), Mount Nebo/Pisgah (E6), Mount Tabor (D3)
- Rivers/Wadis/Valleys: Brook Cherith (Wadi el-Yabis), Elah Valley, Jabbok River, Jordan River, River Arnon (Wadi Mujib), Wadi Rum, Wadi Zered, Yarmuk River
- Seas: Dead Sea (Sea of Salt, Sea of the Arava), Mediterranean Sea, Red Sea, Sea of Galilee (Chinnereth)
- Fortresses: Alexandrium (E5), Amathus (E5), Cyprus (E6), Herodium (D7), Hyrcania (D6), Machaerus (E7), Malatha (C8), Masada (D7)
- Sites: Aenon (E4), Aqaba (C13), Ar (F7), Aroer (F7), Ashdod (B6), Ashkelon (B7), Beer Sheba (C8), Bethany (D6), Bethel (D6), Bethlehem (D6), Bethsaida (E3), Beth Shean (E4), Bozrah (E9), Caesarea Maritima (C4), Caesarea Philippi (E2), Cana (D3), Capernaum (E3), Damascus (G1), Dan (E2), Dibon (F7), Edrei (G4), Eilat (C13), Ein Gedi (D7), Gadara (E4), Gath-hepher (D3), Gaza (B7), Gerasa (F5), Gilgal (E6), Gischala (E2), Hebron (D7), Heshbon (F6), Hippos (E3), Itamar (D5), Jazer (F6), Jericho (E6), Jerusalem (D6), Jezreel (D4), Joppa (C5), Magdala (E3), Medeba (F6), Megiddo (D4), Nain (D4), Nazareth (D3), Oboth (D9), Pella (E4), Penuel (E5), Petra (E11), Qumran (E6), Rabbah (F6), Ramah (D6), Raphana (G2), Salim (E4), Sebaste (D5), Sela (E9), Sepphoris (D3), Shechem (D5), Shilo (D5), Shittim (E6), Sidon (D1), Tamar (D9), Tekoa (D7), Tiberias (E3), Tyre (D2), Zoar (E8)
“But the land that you are going over to possess is a land of hills and valleys, which drinks water by the rain from heaven, a land that the LORD your God cares for. The eyes of the LORD your God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year to the end of the year.”